Thursday, August 23, 2007

After a rain pour.....


STINK BUG INFESTATION... at least the bug is cute..... Tyler man!!! Here are some pics of the kids playing after the rain.....



After the rains the kids rode their bikes...


... and tried to eat rocks...


This was Sunday the 19th, after a rain. Marie, Travis and their kids came over and little Tyler-man enjoyed the gutter at the end of the drive.... this is such a cute age!!!!

So camera shy.....


The big boys look exhausted... because that's "how they roll....." constantly exhausted.







Well, as Tyler looked over every thing, i like to think that he was thinking he'd done a great job getting as filthy as possible, and his work here was done..... good job lil' man...


3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

those are really cute pictures....

TheSlades said...

tight pictures t-dawg. it is good to see the childrens playing. i am surpised that kenna is camera shy. love you guys.

Jake and Lynn said...

love the pics...Marie told me that whenever you see little ty-guy you make him meow...I like to think I'd would do the same if I lived so close. I also liked the pics of your husbands chill'n out max, I imagine that they are sitting there thinking "man..i can't wait until the next time I get to hang out with the Jakester". Love ya!