Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We are the mouse house...

WHY!!!!! why do the kids think these gnarly, germ infested mice are cute? We live near a field... well, like in one... and we have a field mouse issue. But never inside... until yesterday! Matthew killed one yesterday, and when i saw one today the sticky trap went down immediately... because, yuck! I keep a decently clean home- why are they invading it? Anyway- here is the caught thing- I felt so brave taking it out (only touching the cardboard... are you crazy?) but i was not thrilled about it.
brave? not really
proud of myself... sorta...

This problem will end... i don't know how, but i do know that our pest control guys have something for it- and believe me, they will hear from me about that!!!!! YYYYYUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKYYYYYYYY'! until next time..... eeeaaakkk.......

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Jake and Lynn said...

oh man...that is crazy!!! Mice and me do not mix, either. Way to be brave sister!`