Saturday, October 13, 2007

A few new (old) pics

Our little family went camping not to long ago at a place called "Givens Hot Springs"... here are some pics... I'm ready to go again!
Mom and dad (Grandma Dianne and Grandpa LeGrand) came up for one of the days...
...good times. The swimsuits are because there is a pool that is filled by the natural hot spring water... very, very warm... more like a HUGE hot tub... the kids loved it.

Is he relaxed?... or did he forget how to relax... hmmmm.....
I finally finished last years Harry Potter- now I'm only one behind the rest of the world... but i have joined with all of you other "Twilight" fans... I've read all 3 of those and started Marie and my mother in law on them as well... Leneita should finish the 3rd by tomorrow night- she picked it up from me today... addicting...
Jocilyn and daddy in the kitchen of the trailer....


Another graceful move while camping... only I could do this while cleaning up in the trailer... it still pops, crackles and hurts to flex/stretch.
So- new posts on each blog... i need to choose one and eliminate the other so that there isn't so much maintenance... but i love both names- and someday the girls can use it more for themselves anyway- probably sooner than later given that they are faster at this computer thing than i am...
Love you all!

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

I need to go camping....looks so relaxing...but Travis would have the same issue just sitting "relaxing"

slades said...

camping is so relaxing,
always love going. love ya