Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh! That pushes my buttons!

McKenna has long had a "tell" for when she is tired. Some kids rub their eyes and get cranky. Some might just pass out wherever they are... McKenna, however, plays with her belly button. She has done this from before age one I'm sure. Her grandpa use to put a bandaid over her belly button to keep her from it because simply put- it's plain ol' freaky to see.
Random note... it's freezing here and she is in this (only inside... i'm not that retarded of a mother).... She keeps saying, "thank goodness we keep it warmer in our home!"


This is the "tired twist."

Yesterday as she ate her lunch with one hand her other was twisting her belly button. I said to her, "you're tired, huh?" she quickly pulled her hand away from her tummy and up by her head as if to say, "I don't know what you're talking about." She knows it gives her away, but just can't help doing it. Here are some pics of the little stink bug... she is to cute!!!

4 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Ahhh the freaky tire twist...how much do I miss your little girls!!! They are so cute and it makes me sad that they are getting so big. I need to come see them. Remember when Kenny was so afraid of Sinatra? (Random but I just remembered that)

Travis and Marie said...

I think that is so gross! I am in awe that she loves it so much. She must be a little Kenny girl!

Travis and Marie said...

I just happened to look again...and all i can say is "oh, kenny...dear dear kenny..."

TheSlades said...

that is pretty stinkin cute. i love the fact that the twist is her "tell." pretty funny little one you have.